Now, I'm a postdoc in the Department of Mathematics & Statistics at the University of Nevada, Reno.
B.S. Mathematics and applied mathematics, Hebei Normal University, 2007.
My research interests are in Algebraic Topology and Group Theory, and their relation with Algebra, Geometry and Combinatorics. More specifically,
1. CDGA models and various Lie algebras of spaces and groups, formality properties, residually properties, and Massey products.
2. Characteristic varieties and resonance varieties of spaces and CDGA models, and Bieri-Neumann-Strebel invariants of finitely generated groups.
3. Ranks of associated graded Lie algebras, Malcev Lie algebras, holonomy Lie algebras and Chen Lie algebras.
4. Relations between the ranks of Chen Lie algebras and the dimensions of the resonance varieties of the model.
5. Apply these theoretical tools and techniques to configuration spaces, pure virtual braid groups, pure welded braid groups, fundamental groups of algebraic varieties, picture groups from the quiver representations, etc.
When I worked on my MS degree, I did some computations (see Papers ) on the stable homotopy theory of spheres using the May spectral sequence.
Office: Davidson Mathematics and Science Center ( DMSC ) 236
Office Phone #: (+1)755-784-6774
Mailing Address: DMSC 314 , University of Nevada, Reno
1664 N. Virginia Street, Reno, NV 89557, USA
My name in Chinese: