Dr. Sid PathakASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF CHEMICAL AND MATERIALS ENGINEERING
Cayla Harvey Nevada Undergraduate Research Award
Cayla Harvey Poster Presentation at the Nevada Undergraduate Research Symposium
Manish Jain Presentation at TMS 2017
Young Leaders Professional Development Award from TMS 2017
Group Trip to Sana Cruz Island
Nevada Today News Article- MoonArk Project
February 3rd, 2017
TMS 2017 Student Travel Grant
Prof Pathak awarded the 2017 TMS MPMD Young Leaders Professional Development Award
- TMS membership for the year of the award.
- Sponsorship to attend the TMS Annual Meeting & Exhibition for the year of the award.
- Complimentary registration to the TMS Annual Meeting & Exhibition.
- Accommodations at a hotel within the TMS room block.
- $500 travel allowance toward airfare and round-trip transportation from airport to hotel.
- Tickets to conference social functions.
- Admission to appropriate division luncheon and council meetings at the TMS Annual Meeting.
- Admission to the Young Professionals Tutorial Luncheon.
- Admission to technical and administrative committee meetings at the TMS Annual Meeting.
- Invitation to attend the TMS board of directors meeting as an observer.
Invited seminar at Ohio State University
Carnegie Mellon’s MoonArk project
Mechanical Engineering (ME-UNR) Invited seminar
Soumya Varma- Differential Fee Graduate Research Assistantship
Manish Jain-OISS UNR International Student Award
NAASIC 2016 Seed Funding